Smart Ski Helmet with Integrated Video Camera
- Long press the power button of camera till the green indicator is on.
- Press the picture-taking key, the red indicator flash once, a picture is taken (no picture-taking possible during video recording).
- Press the video-taking key, the green indicator flashes slowly, meaning that a video is being recorded; press it again to suspend the video-taking process
- Use a Micro USB data line to charge the camera.
- If the camera battery is low, connect it to the charger or power bank, so as to continue picture/video taking.
- Link the helmet and PC with a data line to review and copy videos/pictures. And the helmet automatically powers off when you remove USB connection.
Interface: Micro USB2.0
Resolution: Video:2560×1440, picture:4352×3264
Connection: does not require any drivers
Battery: Lithium battery(500mAh)
Charger: adaptive 5V/1A
Size: M(55-58cm); L(58-61cm)
Certification: CE; EN1077; CPSC; AS/NS; NZS